Friday, April 15, 2011

SVTC 2011

I am entering the 2011 Strength Villain Transformation Challenge, which starts today. It runs until July 15th and I am stoked. I managed to talk a few friends into doing it with me so that makes it even more exciting. Their goals are not exactly the same as mine but it will be a great process. I will update about my training as time goes on. Also I just hit 200 pounds bodyweight, which has been a goal of mine for several years now. It is an awesome place to start this challenge from.

My goals for SVTC 2011 are:
To continue increasing my size/bodyweight-specifically lean but over 200lbs.
To continue increasing strength as evident by Weight maxes and Rep maxes.
To complete by July 15th Villain Challenges 1-5 (only completed #3 in the past).

To read more about the Villain Challenges check out the main page at StrengthVillain.com.

Here are my before pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment